Survey of literature and practices on emerging landscape issues surrounding the installation of remote monitoring devices on a distribution network post: strategic orientations
Hydro-Quebec has initiated a program to automate its distribution network involving the installation of units on the lower part of certain posts.These new practices alter the current distribution network and amend the public space. Considering new realities of automation, expansion potential and network evolution, the study should provide a record of automation experiences with distribution networks in Quebec and abroad to help identify strategic orientations on short, medium and long term.
Among other things, this study will:
- Identify landscape issues likely to emerge;
- Document expected developments of the distribution system in various international contexts;
- Recommend specific courses of action with regards to the projected evolution of different customs and practices around the current distribution network.
- Research Manager
- Agents/Assistants de recherche
- Claudie Rousseau, Reasearch Assistant, CPEUM
- Yolaine Turcotte, Research Assistant, CPEUM